Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's been a week!

Sorry it has taken me so long to post, but things have been hectic! It all started last Tuesday when Chris was out of town on business. I took the kids to Oglethorpe Mall to run in a few stores and then we ate at the food court. Jake then got sick at 3am! My mom and brother arrived at 6am after driving all night to come down. After mom scared me half to death when she crawled in bed with me (this was the night Chris was out of town) I was up for the rest of the day!

We left for Toby Keith's concert in Atlanta on Thursday. Chris took off the rest of the week and watched the kids for 36 hours while we went to the concert and did a little shopping in Atlanta. We got back just in time for Kendall to get sick that night! Long story short, we have been sick for 8 days and I'm about to climb the walls in my house! I think we are coming out of it! This seems to be the most challenging part of having 3 kids the same age. They all do things together and that equals getting sick together. They don't get sick the same night, we like to drag it out over a week or more! To top that off, Jake and Bella have had hand, foot, and mouth. Aggg.....!

Mom had a nice visit, she LOVES her grandbabies! I'm thinking we might go up there and see them the first of October. I really want to see leaves change and experience a "real" fall!
We start potty training on Friday, I was going to do it Monday, but with sick kids I moved it a week. I will let you know how that goes.

The kids are still acting 2. Jake in particular is a new child. He does things he KNOWS he is not supposed to do, when you punish him, he just laughs! Chris found him the other night behind his chest of drawers, it was caddy cornered between two walls. He was yelling, "get me out of here." I don't know what to do with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment