Saturday, October 2, 2010

Life is GOOD!

Things are moving right along in the Bloxham house, Chris is loving his new job, the kids love preschool, and I couldn't be happier as a mom!
We are still planning on moving to Vidalia. It seems a bit more complicated when you are being relocated by a company and they want to handle every little detail. It sounds as though it should be relaxing, but it's not. Our house is going on the market probably in a week or so, if you know anyone looking in the Pooler area, send them our way! Chris is still commuting on weekends and is happy in Vidalia. Mom is here helping me with the kids and just started at Cracker Barrel last week. She has been a huge help with Chris gone during the week. I know the kids LOVE to have her here and she loves being around them. I so wish my parents could live closer!
The Kids LOVE preschool and ask every day including weekends if they are going to school. Here are some recent pictures that my best friend from Katie Sharp Photography took.




As you can see the kids are growing up. I can't believe that they will be 4 in December! It feels just like yesterday that I was pregnant on bed rest!
I hope this post finds everyone doing well, we will be in touch as things start to progress here!

No comments:

Post a Comment