Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sickness?

Will we ever get well? It seems everyone including Chris and I are coughing, have sore throats, or running fevers. Agg....life slows down, but then you start climbing the walls inside your house! The kids are cute when they tell me they have a sore throat, they tell me their mouth hurts! It took me a while to figure that one out!

It seems we have regressed back to the first year, Isabella and Jake are waking up 2 to 3 times in the middle of the night. No real reason why, they just want to see us...not real happy about that! Thank goodness for Kendall, she loves her sleep (just like her mom and dad)!

My cousin Kelly is coming into town this weekend to visit with her two children. We are going to see Pooh at the Children's Theatre on Saturday and hang out and let the kids play. Her kids are older which means my kids will be entertained!

I had my first Thirty-One party on Monday! I love it! I have another one on Thursday at my friends Laura's house. Once again, so thankful I found something I love (bags) and could bring my love of bags to others!

We are off to Katie's house to help her organize and to let the kids play!

No comments:

Post a Comment