Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tomorrow is Friday!

We've had a busy but unproductive week! I have run errands all week, but having nothing to show for it. The laundry is piling up..again..I usually do one load a day, but this week I've fallen behind. I have a fair sized laundry room, but things were starting to pile outside of the door! Chris will be through with his 2 week audit tomorrow (hopefully) so we will be able to resume a normal routine this weekend.

A friend/neighbor is coming over in the morning to watch the kids while I go to a doctors appointment. I have a 2 hour physical with my internist tomorrow. We will be going through family history and going over all of the tests that were performed for the pre-physical from last week. Fun times! He will tell me to get back in shape and drop 30 pounds. He has been telling me this since before the kids were born. I'm lucky though to have a doctor I LOVE! Unfortunately, though this will be the last year I will be able to see him. It's a long story, but we pay a fee for him to be our doctor (MDVIP) and it does not make sense for us to pay money for me when I see him once a year. Chris will continue to see him, Dr. Schyberg is the only doctor Chris trusts.

With that said, my goal is to run a 5K in March. I was on a great start about 4 months ago working out and getting up at 5:45 to get my butt out the door and jogging. For some reason I stopped...oh yeah, I'm not a morning person and 5:45 is tooooo early! I think I will put the kids in the jogging stroller and trying to get out at 9am. Here's the thing...hold me accountable! I mean it, if I talk to you on the phone ask me how the training is going. If you want email me or leave feedback. I need to be held accountable.

1 comment:

  1. I want to run one too. I need accountability too! OK missy...you MUST know that I tagged you. Check my blog!

    ReplyDelete